Saturday, October 11, 2008

"Tomorrow Already"



I wanted to maybe hip you folks to a group you probably have not heard of on this one. Now On is a trio of Jackson Perry, IX Lives (emcees), and Haircut (of Athletic Mic League) out of Ann Arbor, Michigan that use their talents to create a unique blend of Hip-Hop/R&B/Experimental. I have to admit, I wasn't really feeling this mixtape when it dropped, maybe it was the timing or something, but one day the intro came on and I was too busy to change it at the moment (you know how it is when something you don't really like comes on the playlist and you wanna change it, but can't). Even when I could change it, I let it ride all the way through, knocking my head to a lot of the tracks, especially the one with TiRon.

I think these guys are dope, and you should check them out. Their album, Tomorrow Already, dropped on September 30th, and I would advise you to get it how you can, or head to their MySpace and show some love.

Now On - Don't Call It A Mixtape

No comments: