Monday, October 5, 2009

K.I.D.'s Play...list (Volume 3)



Aight, so it's time for another one of my playlists,
no longer weekly lol. I've found that in order to get
a good cycle of new songs in, it takes about a week and a
half or so. I'm also adding more alternative/rock/indie/whatever
to the mix, since I'm not just hip hop.
Got some classic Madvillain on there, along with Black
Star and Jimmy Eat World. The group Drummer, is a
project featuring Patrick Carney, the Black Keys'
drummer along with other Ohio-area drummers, with
the first track off their album Feel Good Together
which is out now. Also, shout outs to my boys Rudy
and Kareem, better know as Duble R and Broadway,
with their new material. Album will be called
At The Speed Of Life, and is coming soon-ish.
Without further ado (or if you skipped alla that anyways) download it!


1. Little Brother - Shorty On The Lookout
2. Stylus - Hangin'
3. Common - Faithful
4. Madvillain - Fancy Clown f. Viktor Vaughn
5. Drummer - Feel Good Together
6. Scarface - Crack
7. Dyme Def - Time4That
8. Q-Tip - We Fight / We Love f. Raphael Saadiq
9. Jay Electronica - Exhibit A (Transformations)
10. Blu & J.Period - Jazz (Tribute Remix)
11. Ludacris - Splash Waterfalls (Remix)
12. Wale - I'ma Champ
13. Lupe Fiasco - I Gotcha
14. Aesop Rock - Daylight
15. Hall & Oates - I Can't Go For That
16. Jimmy Eat World - Sweetness
17. Curren$y - Rooftop
18. Big Boi - Fo Yo Sorrows f. George Clinton & Too $hort
19. Black Star - Brown Skin Lady
20. The Black Keys, Jim Jones & Mos Def - Hoochie Coo
21. Gym Class Heroes - Viva La White Girl Remix f. Lil' Wayne
22. Broadway - Flyest In The Building


K.I.D.'s Play...list (Volume 3)

No comments: